Safety and protection measures implemented in our clinic.
As we all know, we are facing a new health situation due to the current pandemic caused by the COVID-19 virus. This fact is causing a logical concern in all patients.
For this reason, and to reassure you, we inform you that we are complying with all the recommendations regarding hygiene, disinfection and sterilisation measures. In addition, all our workers have completed the courses of the Dental Action Plan for the COVID-19 De-escalation Period, recommended by the General Council of Dentists of Spain.
The most important measures to preserve the safety of our patients are the following:
1. The equipment of the Blancodent Dental Clinic is highly protected with PPE (personal protective equipment) such as; FFP2 masks, glasses, screens, gowns, shoe covers, hats, etc.
2. Before attending the consultation, all patients will receive detailed telephone instructions:
- Verification of the patient's health status. You may not be accompanied (except minors and disabled).
- It will be necessary to remove bracelets, rings and earrings, before coming (the virus remains on metal surfaces for 3-4 days).
- Avoid bringing bags. The mobile must be stored and not used in the Clinic.
- Upon arrival at the Clinic, you will be given a series of instructions and you will be asked to disinfect your hands with a hydroalcoholic gel as well as a shoe cover that we provide.
- It will be necessary to keep a safe distance in the reception and waiting room.
3. Payment will preferably be made by card and not cash to reduce the risk of viral contamination.
4. All magazines and information brochures have been removed from the waiting room as the virus has been shown to remain active for hours and even days on these types of surfaces.
5. The chairs in the waiting room have been removed, keeping the minimum possible, and keeping a safety space of 2 meters. In the event that several patients coincide, if the separation between them is not viable, they must wait outside the Clinic until they are called.
6. We have implemented an exhaustive protocol for cleaning, disinfection and continuous sterilisation in the reception, waiting room, toilets and in the clinical area.